Thursday, January 18, 2018

Great Books Summer Program

Type of Program:  Summer Enrichment Program or Camp

What is official name of the program: Great Books Summer Program

Focus: Reading and discussing difficult readings

Age Eligibility: Anyone from Bay can attend. There is an intermediate program (Middle school) and a senior program (High school).

Financial aid available?: Not sure

Description from student participant: This program got me to feel more comfortable with sharing my ideas. It also helped me with making new friends from around the world. Some of my friends came from China, Korea, and India. You meet plenty of people and you learn a lot.

Where is the program: There are many locations such as China, Oxford, and Dublin, but I attended the Stanford University program

Length: 1 week or less

Bay Students who have participated (if email is included, they are happy to email or talk to you about the program): Halli Nguyen '20

No comments:

Post a Comment